[Ocfs2-users] Kernel panic when deleting a file

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Tue May 11 10:20:22 PDT 2010

Or, you could upgrade one node from rhel4 to rhel5 u3 and install
ocfs2 1.2.9. That node could then be brought online. Repeat the
process until all nodes are on rhel5 u3.

Then shutdown the entire cluster and upgrade all nodes to 1.4.7.
Bring them back online.

The last step would be to upgrade the nodes, one by one, from u3 to u5.