[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2-tools 1.4.4 build at debian lenny

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Thu Jun 3 18:18:13 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 02:23:20PM +0100, Andrew Robert Nicols wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 03:54:50PM +0400, Proskurin Kirill wrote:
> > Below i write how I try to build it:
> >
> > I download the sources and seems to they ready for debian - "debian"
> > folder with configs inside and I start to hope what it will be easy.
>
> It looks like the debian packaging for ocfs2-tools in the source package is
> prety much unmaintained. The version in debian/changelog corresponds to
> 1.3.9-1 (UNRELEASED). There have been a lot of changes since then.

	Someone picked up the debian package a long time ago, and I
haven't really put effort into it since.  I'm happy to take patches from
the Debian maintainer (apt-cache shows Jeremy Lainé
<jeremy.laine at m4x.org>), but he hasn't sent me any.  The last time
really was when Fabbione was maintaining the Debian stuff and sending me
changes.

Joel

--

"I inject pure kryptonite into my brain.
 It improves my kung fu, and it eases the pain."

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com