[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2-tools 1.4.4 build at debian lenny

Andrew Robert Nicols andrew.nicols at luns.net.uk
Thu Jun 3 07:41:57 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 06:24:22PM +0400, Proskurin Kirill wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I was able to build an 1.4.4 source by using 1.4.1 debian folder and
> some sed on it to make it 1.4.4 - thanks for Andrew!

Rather than sed, I'd really recommend dch, or even git dch. There have been
changes since 1.4.1 and it would be wrong to just change the version number
without properly maintaining the changelog in the package. It could be the
that the changelog just states something like new upstream version. Read
the Debian Policy Manual.

Andrew

--
Systems Developer

e: andrew.nicols at luns.net.uk
im: a.nicols at jabber.lancs.ac.uk
t: +44 (0)1524 5 10147

Lancaster University Network Services is a limited company registered in
England and Wales. Registered number: 04311892. Registered office:
University House, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4YW