[Ocfs2-users] Ocfs2-users Digest, Vol 73, Issue 2

David Johle djohle at industrialinfo.com
Fri Jan 15 16:02:14 PST 2010

For anyone following the issue I brought up below, Sunil has
determined that it is a bug that has been fixed in a development
version beyond the current 1.4.3 stable release.  So it's just a
cosmetic issue that we'll have to live with for now, no big deal.

Sunil, thanks for your time and help investigating this!

Message: 1