[Ocfs2-users] esx elevator=noop

Brian Kroth bpkroth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:57:03 PST 2010

At least in ESX you can setup various reservations and priority
weightings for various resources to unsure that some machines are
considered more important than others.  As to what actually happens in
practice, who knows.

Thanks for the info,
Brian

Herbert van den Bergh <herbert.van.den.bergh at oracle.com> 2010-01-15 11:20: