[Ocfs2-users] new ocfs2 release?

Thu Apr 15 01:11:32 PDT 2010

Hi ocfs2 developers,

there are some news about the schedule for a new ocfs2 release that solve the
actual bug/limitations? I can see an 1.4.7 release tagged here:

http://oss.oracle.com/git/?p=ocfs2-1.4.git;a=summary

Is there a planned release date?

in my environment (about 5000000 files with 300000 new files/deletion per day) I
see load until 1000 and I/O almost blocked for some hours of the day I think
this is caused by

"The file system now scans the orphan directory at a regular interval to
delete orphaned files that are no longer in use"

is this behaviuor still present in the 1.4.7 tag?

thanks
Nicola