[Ocfs2-users] Hidden Files

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Thu Sep 10 13:47:03 PDT 2009

hidden file?

Are you encountering an issue whereby you are not recovering space after
you have deleted a file? If so, then that is a known issue in 1.4.1.

Part solution is to upgrade to 1.4.2. The full solution will be available
with OCFS2 1.4.4 that is currently in testing.

If you have support, you can call oracle support and get a temp driver
with the fix.

Sunil