[Ocfs2-users] Hidden Files

Edward C Cheadle ecchead at regence.com
Thu Sep 10 12:27:17 PDT 2009

I have just started working with Oracle on linux. We ran into an issue
where there is a hidden file that has been created that we are trying to
delete.

I searched metalink and I am reviewing debugfs documentation to see if this
tool can help us find it.  But I was thinking that this might be a common
issue and the solution is really readily available if I understood oracle
better.

I have been talking to our DBA's to see if there is some common term for
these files.

Any help is appreciated.  I am still searching metalink and using google,
but the obvious has escaped me.

The rpm installed is: ocfs2-2.6.18-92.1.10.el5-1.4.1-1.el5

Thanks,
Edward Cheadle
Server Operations
Office: (801) 333-5209
Mobil: (801) 541-1617

*IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.  Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.
*