[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2_encode_fh:152 ERROR: fh buffer is too small for encoding

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Wed Nov 11 09:58:13 PST 2009

I doubt the two issues are related. I cannot see how unable to encode an
nfs filehandle
can lead to a file corruption. Having said that, I am puzzled by that
error. Is this is
one time thing or more often. If so, we could provide you with a debug
version that will
dump more info.

As far as the corruption goes, I was to confirm that this is a file data
corruption and not
a file system corruption? Do you know what the corruption is? Has anyone
analyzed the data?

Sunil