[Ocfs2-users] how to Change port in Node Cofiguration in ocfs2console

changhai.jiang changhai.jiang at oracle.com
Sun May 31 20:41:12 PDT 2009

Devender,

You can change the ocfs2 port  through  updating the configuration file
directly.

(1) stop o2cb service on all of nodes
# /etc/init.d/o2cb stop

(2)update the /etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf

node:
        ip_port = 7777      <----change to other port,ie:7778
        ip_address = 10.182.120.193
        number = 0
        name = node1
        cluster = ocfs2
node:
        ip_port = 7777       <----change to other port,ie:7778
        ip_address = 10.182.121.41
        number = 1
        name = node2
        cluster = ocfs2

(3) start o2cb again.
# /etc/init.d/o2cb start

(4)verify ocfs2 port.

# netstat  -anlp |grep 7778
tcp        0      0 10.182.120.159:7778
0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      -

Devender Narula ??: