[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 hangs during webserver usage

David Johle djohle at industrialinfo.com
Tue Jan 27 15:43:20 PST 2009

Well I can confirm that in my case the intel NICs are not affected by
this bug.  Checked the EEPROM dump, as well as used the script to
verify, and neither one indicates a problem.

On these particular servers, the iSCSI target is being accessed over
2 NICs, one is a Broadcomm onboard, and one is an Intel PCIe
card.  I'm using device-mapper for managing the active/active
multipathing.  All in all I've had great performance with this setup,
actually seeing very little overhead despite using a software initiator.