[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 replication

Brian Kroth bpkroth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 15:35:15 PST 2009

Our iscsi San (equallogic) does block level replication so we were
thinking of trying to set something up soon so that we could have some
nodes in another building connected via fiber to provide site level
failover.  I'll report back our experiences when we do that, but I
imagine it would be similar to drdb with nice interconnect.

Brian