[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 replication

CA Lists lists at creativeanvil.com
Thu Jan 22 12:08:25 PST 2009

Can't say I've replicated it between two sites, but definitely between
two physical servers. I used drbd in my particular case. Here's a small
blog entry I put together a while back about what I did. Hopefully it's
helpful:

http://www.creativeanvil.com/blog/2008/how-to-create-an-iscsi-san-using-heartbeat-drbd-and-ocfs2/

*Joe Koenig*

*Creative Anvil, Inc.*