[Ocfs2-users] forcing ocfs2 NOT to reboot the server

Karim Alkhayer kkhayer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 07:08:53 PST 2009

It seems that you might need a manual intervention to perform the
switchover, un-mounting the mirrored volume before doing the switchover
could resolve the issue. Increasing the threshold values to be greater than
the time taken to perform the switchover and open the database should
prevent the fencing

I'd suggest that you re-think of that redo volume, why didn't you go with
the standard-simple dataguard configuration?