[Ocfs2-users] RAC OS Migration

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Fri Feb 6 11:09:54 PST 2009

Ask Novell whether you should upgrade or reinstall the OS. It is
afterall a large jump. From sles9 sp3 to sles10 sp2.

But when you do the change, install the latest sles10 sp2 kernel.

The file system can be used as is. There is no need to enable new features
immediately. Most of them are not useful for database use anycase.

You could always enable the new features as and when you get comfortable
in the new env.

Sunil