[Ocfs2-users] mixed mode mount options?

Billy lfl2000us at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 06:51:46 PST 2009

Can I safely assume that the only difference between a ro node and a rw node in the same cluster is the "ro" or "rw" switch in /etc/fstab upon mount (we are using Redhat)?  If a ro node crashes, will it be fenced off the cluster just like a rw node causing a brief jitter?  Any doc that you can refer me to for details?  Thank you for your help!

Billy