[Ocfs2-users] O2CB heartbeat: Not active

McKinley, Reid RMckinley at tiaa-cref.org
Wed Apr 29 05:45:26 PDT 2009

Thank you!

Everything appears to be fine then, except that we cannot mount an OCFS2
filesystem on our 2nd node.  When I try to mount the fs using
ocfs2console on the 2nd node, I receive this error message in a dialog
box:
"mount.ocfs2: Invalid argument while mounting /dev/sda on /oracle_home.
Check 'dmesg' for more information on this error. : Could not mount
/dev/sda"

I do not see any related messages in /var/log/dmesg.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Reid

The O2CB status is as follows on this 2nd node:

[root at nyclx2 ~]#  lsmod | grep ocfs2
ocfs2                 369640  0
ocfs2_dlmfs            55952  1
ocfs2_dlm             217104  2 ocfs2,ocfs2_dlmfs
ocfs2_nodemanager     225416  6 ocfs2,ocfs2_dlmfs,ocfs2_dlm
configfs               62301  2 ocfs2_nodemanager
jbd                    93873  2 ocfs2,ext3
 [root at nyclx2 ~]# service o2cb status
Driver for "configfs": Loaded
Filesystem "configfs": Mounted
Driver for "ocfs2_dlmfs": Loaded