[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 filesystem seems out of sync

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Thu Sep 25 10:00:25 PDT 2008

Which kernel/distro/ocfs2 version?

When you say writes, are you referring to files/dirs mismatch or
filedata mismatch. Can you expand on what you are noticing.

BTW, you can use debugfs.ocfs2 to help in your debugging.
It allows one to read the contents of the fs directly from the
volume. It has commands like ls and cat. Check out its manpage.

For example, say a file is not showing up on the other node.
Do a sync on the node you created the file and then use debugfs.ocfs2
to read the fs. Do the same on both nodes.