[Ocfs2-users] (no subject)

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Mon Sep 1 21:21:51 PDT 2008

So in 1.4, we have a much improved debugging infrastructure for
such issues. Check out the write on dlm debugging in the 1.4
user's guide in the chapter titled notes.

In short, you have correctly identified the lock resource. But we
need to go a step further and get the info from the dlm and see
as to which node is holding onto the lock and why.

Read the writeup and of you have any qs, ping me.

Sunil