[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 on VMware workstation

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Tue May 20 15:52:39 PDT 2008

What you are missing is a shared (virtual) disk.

If you believe that a disk is so shared, then format it on one
guest and then issue the following command on both.
$ debugfs.ocfs2 -R "stats" /dev/sdX | grep UUID

You should get the same UUID on both guests.

Once this works, then attempt to mount the device on both guests.

It will work.

Sunil