[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 on VMware workstation

Tapas Mallick fedora4all at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 05:33:55 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I am very new in OCFS(or u can say, novice in any
cluster file system).

I have installed OCFS2 as per the instruction in two
of the Guest OS(Both RHEL 4 AS) in VMware Workstation
6. In the first OS where I export the file system, I
am able to view the clustered file system and able to
format and mount using the OCFS2CONSOLE GUI.

But In the second system(Though OCFS2 is running fine,
I have propagate the configuration file and o2cb load
and o2cb online ocfs2 and o2cb status are working as
per the instruction) I am not able to view and mount
the cluster file system.

If any Guru have any idea about the root cause for the
happening and what to do next to debug the issue ???

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tapas Mallicl
fedora4all at yahoo.com