[Ocfs2-users] Require add extra 2 nodes into ocfs2 file system

Marcos E. Matsunaga Marcos.Matsunaga at oracle.com
Tue Jan 22 12:54:43 PST 2008

Zozen,

1. tunefs.ocfs2 -Q "slots=%N\n" <device> will show you how many slots
the current FS has.

2. No. You can use tunefs.ocfs2 -N <number of slots> <device> to change it.

3. Yes.. See answer 2.

Regards,

Marcos Eduardo Matsunaga

Oracle USA
Linux Engineering

“The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not
necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.”