[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 sync / mount problem

paul fretter (TOC) paul.fretter at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 01:59:13 PST 2008

Igmar,

OCFS2 requires both machines to have block level access to the same disk
(LUN).  For example a disk could be attached to a fibrechannel fabric,
to which both machines are also connected.  Another option, as Mark
pointed out, is if the disk is SCSI attached to one of your machines but
not the other, then you will need to re-export the disk as an iSCSI
volume, and then OCFS2 should be made to mount an iSCSI LUN.

I'm not sure if OCFS2 is the right animal for what you are trying to
achieve.

Can you give us a bit more info on what you are aiming to do?

Kind regards
Paul Fretter (just an OCFS2 user)