[Ocfs2-users] Transport endpoint is not connected

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Wed Apr 23 09:01:37 PDT 2008

Check dmesg.

In short, the tcp connect is failing. In ocfs2, the higher
node number initiates the connection between two nodes.

Do: ping -I ethX ipaddress
to see if the nodes can ping each other.

Other things to look for would be firewalls (internal/external)
interfering with traffic. See if iptables is running. If so,
see if it works after shutting it down.