[Ocfs2-users] Problem in Oracle 10G Clusterware Installation on OCFS2

Anjan Chakraborty anjan.chakraborty at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 13:17:11 PDT 2008

I submitted the same posting at OTN Clusterware section but sending to all of you expecting a quick resolution. I am trying to install 10gr2 Clusterware on 2-Red Hat 4.6 x86_64 machines. When giving OCFS2 directory/file (e.g. /ocfs2/filename) as OCR file to OUI during Clusterware installation -- OUI telling that's not Shared Storage! Both the nodes are running along with OCFS2 -- if I create file from one node (under /ocfs2) that's visible/modifiable from other node --
mount giving the following:
/dev/sdb1 on /ocfs2 type ocfs2 (rw,_netdev,datavolume,nointr,heartbeat=local)
-- I don't see any issue but Clusterware not liking it.
Also, when ran ocfs2cdsl /ocfs2/filename --
I got "ocfs2cdsl: '/ocfs2/filename' is not on an ocfs2 filesystem" -- Wow!
Can somebody please help?
Thanks.