[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 tools 1.3.9 for openSUSE

Jan Kara jack at ucw.cz
Thu Nov 29 02:16:25 PST 2007

  Hello,

  I'd just like to let you know that I've built package with ocfs2 tools
version 1.3.9 for openSUSE. The name of the package is
ocfs2-tools-upstream as it's intended to closely follow upstream
development of ocfs2 tools. The package can be found in openSUSE build
service at:
http://software.opensuse.org/search?p=1&q=ocfs2-tools-upstream&baseproject=openSUSE%3A10.3

(the package is available also for older distributions if you need it).
  Note that this package conflicts with the standard ocfs2-tools and
ocfs2console packages so you'll be asked by the installer whether it can
remove it (in case you have them already installed)...

                                                        Enjoy
                                                                Honza