[Ocfs2-users] Ocfs2 patch set for Linux v2.6.23 now available, 2.6.22.6 EOL

Michael Moody michael at gsc.cc
Mon Nov 12 14:30:17 PST 2007

Dear Mark,

As yet, I haven't been able to get that output, as the last time it
happened, we neglected to run my scripts in our haste to bring things
back to a working status. And, we've come up with a "workaround" for the
moment of taking the other 2 (it's a 3 server cluster) nodes down in
terms of apache during file operations. If it happens again, I'll be
sure to capture that output, because I too want to get this problem
resolved for everyone.

Thanks,
Michael

--

Michael S. Moody
Sr. Systems Engineer

Engineering Support: support at gsc.cc
Billing Support: billing at gsc.cc
Customer Support Portal:  http://my.gsc.cc

NOTICE - This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify Global Systems Consulting, its subsidiaries or associates. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of Global Systems Consulting, its subsidiaries and associates.