[Ocfs2-users] PBL with RMAN and ocfs2

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Mon May 14 16:18:41 PDT 2007

http://www.netapp.com/tech_library/ftp/3183.pdf
<<<<<<<<
When running applications such as databases that depend on end-to-end
data integrity, you should use
“hard,nointr.” Oracle has verified that using intr instead of nointr can
expose your database to the risk
of corruption when a database instance is signaled (for example, during
a “shutdown abort” sequence).