[Ocfs2-users] error when running ocfs2console (ImportError: No module named ocfs2interface.about)

tlan tianyue.lan at oracle.com
Wed Mar 28 19:33:47 PDT 2007

Hi andy:
after i make install the ocfs2-tools-1.2.3 source , it will generate
/usr/local/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/ocfs2interface/
please check you have these file like that
 ls /usr/local/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/ocfs2interface/
about.py       console.py  fstab.py      gidlemodule.so  ipwidget.py
mount.py       o2cbmodule.so     plistmodule.so  terminal.py
bosa.py        format.py   fswidgets.py  guiutil.py      ls.py
nodeconfig.py  ocfs2module.so    process.py      toolbar.py
classlabel.py  fsck.py     general.py    __init__.py     menu.py
o2cb_ctl.py    partitionview.py  pushconfig.py   tune.py

thanks
tianyue