[Ocfs2-users] can't reboot (debian)

Juraj Bednar asterisk4juraj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:21:50 PDT 2007

Hello,

    I have a working ocfs2 cluster with two nodes running on Debian
Etch with 2.6.20 kernel and latest  Debian packaged (1.2.3-1.3)
ocfs2-tools. Everything works well, I just can't reboot machine
correctly, it hangs up on "Will now reset" message. When I do reboot
-f, it reboots correctly. When I press reset on "will now reset",
everything boots up and joins the cluster.

    Shared storage is one disk connected with firewire as multihost.
Writing from both nodes and everything else seem to work correctly, I
just can't correctly reboot.

    Anyone knows, what could cause this?

       Juraj.