[Ocfs2-users] data volume option, is it present in current versionof ocfs2

nirmal tom nirmaltom at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:56:24 PDT 2007

hi,
Nice version information and a needed one in the rac part of the ocfs2 faq
guide.
i am using the mainline version, as seen below
[root at server oracle]# modinfo ocfs2
filename:       /lib/modules/2.6.19-1.2911.fc6/kernel/fs/ocfs2/ocfs2.ko
license:        GPL
author:         Oracle
version:        1.3.3
srcversion:     695C69011887B187A817857
depends:        ocfs2_dlm,ocfs2_nodemanager,jbd
vermagic:       2.6.19-1.2911.fc6 SMP mod_unload 686 REGPARM 4KSTACKS

since i am using iscsi, the name of block devices differ in each node.For
example its sdf1 in first node and sda1 in seocnd.SO,OUI fetches me an error
that the disk is not shared on all nodes.

where shall i get 1.2 code tree of ocfs2?

thanks and regards,
Nirmal Tom