[Ocfs2-users] OCFSv2 in a mail cluster environment

Alexei_Roudnev Alexei_Roudnev at exigengroup.com
Tue Mar 13 11:08:47 PDT 2007

You better try SLES9 SP3, not SLES10. Numerous reposts comes about problems
with SLES10 OCFSv2 (at least dont try it until SP1 is completed).

On the other hand, SLES9 SP3 and OCFSv2 works pretty stable (but I'd better
test it in less critical application).

PS. When working with SLES, don't forget to upgrade. SLES9 SP3 had not OCFS,
SLES9 SP3 kernel 282 had few OCFSv2 bugs,m and last kernel #283 have a very
stable OCFSv2 version. SLES10 OCFS - I know that Novell have a lab testing
SLES10 + evms + heartbeat2 + OCFSv2, but we don't know hos succesfull are
they making it all stable enough for production.