[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 is still eating memory

Alexei_Roudnev Alexei_Roudnev at exigengroup.com
Thu Mar 8 15:54:45 PST 2007

SLES9 SP3 kernel #283 works with OCFSv2 pretty well.

SLES10 is, as always expected, de facto BETA so it should not be used with
OCFWSv2 in production (no matter what SuSe people are saying), at least
until SP1.

I can test OCFSv2 on SLES10 Beta4 (it is kernel 2.6.16-37-0.23), but knowing
how they test things, I don't have much hopes that it works., More likely it
will work well since SLES10 SP3, as usual (all, SLES9 and SLES8, became 100%
reliable starting with SP3 approximately).