[Ocfs2-users] Problem installing CRS [OT]

ballester.david at gmail.com ballester.david at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 00:27:06 PST 2007

El mar, 06-03-2007 a las 21:32 -0500, Martin Norland escribió:

> As for the label= mounting - I can't mount with labels because
> powerpath presents each device multiple times, so multiple devices
> always have that label.  I've not seen anyone present a solution for
> this, but admittedly I didn't dig long.

Yes, I've worked with ( not installed ) several storage systems ( IBM
FastT, HP, EMC...) and will never understand why powerpath do the things
in this way. I think that is really stupid and must have an important
reason to present devices as it do, or emc technicians in my country
doesn't know very good the product.

Regards

D.