[Ocfs2-users] permission denied to remove file, broken file system?

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Fri Jun 29 10:16:54 PDT 2007

If it is reproducible at will, please can you rerun that test with
tracing enabled.

# debugfs.ocfs2 -l ENTRY EXIT INODE allow
.... do test...
# debugfs.ocfs2 -l ENTRY EXIT deny INODE off

File a bug in oss.oracle.com/bugzilla and attach the log trace. Entire
message file will do.

Do mention all the relevant version numbers.