[Ocfs2-users] SELinux

CA Lists lists at creativeanvil.com
Fri Jun 22 08:00:47 PDT 2007

Is this still valid? Turning off SELinux is required?

Q04    The cluster fails to load. What do I do?
A04    Check "demsg | tail" for any relevant errors. One common error
    is as follows:
    >> SELinux: initialized (dev configfs, type configfs), not configured
for labeling
    >> audit(1139964740.184:2): avc:  denied  { mount } for  ...
    The above error indicates that you have SELinux activated. A bug
    in SELinux does not allow configfs to mount. Disable SELinux
    by setting "SELINUX=disabled" in /etc/selinux/config. Change
    is activated on reboot.

Thanks!

Rob