[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 mounting fails

Alison Jolley alisonj at multimode.us
Tue Jun 12 17:22:30 PDT 2007

I'm having issues on ocfs2 mounting. I have a 2 node cluster, and one of
the clusters works fine. The other one is experiencing "flakey"
behavior. Upon server startup, it attempts to mount the drive, however
it fails and produces an error which scrolls by too fast (I checked
/var/log/messages and /var/log/dmesg with no luck). I can immediately
mount the drive after startup, which produces no errors, however it
unmounts itself within a matter of hours (again - no errors in messages
or dmesg). Is there another log I should look at? Does anyone have any
ideas as to why this keeps failing?
thanks!

Alison