[Ocfs2-users] Also just a comment to the Oracle guys

Alexei_Roudnev Alexei_Roudnev at exigengroup.com
Tue Jan 30 19:15:46 PST 2007

IF you need to DOWNLOAD and COMPILE KERNEL component

THEN

this system is not production ready.

ENDIF

(Reason - your personal combination of module, kernel, libraries and other
components was never tested in the wild).

Don't forget, when testing OCFSv2 on iSCSI, that it require 3 (not 2)
servers for the stable cluster configuration, and that, if you use iSCSI,
you may want to increase heartbeat timeout few times (default is 12 seconds,
and Ethernet convergence time is 40 - 50 seconds).