[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2console issue on fedora core.

PRATYUSH PAUL ppaul28 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 17:22:45 PST 2007

Hi Gurus - I am having some issue pulling up the GUI ocfs2console, this is the error messages I got
[root at linux2 Desktop]# Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/ocfs2console", line 3, in ?
    from ocfs2interface.about import process_args
ImportError: No module named ocfs2interface.about

I am using the following on my system
Linux linux2 2.6.18-1.2849.fc6

If you could let me know what exactly needs to be done to fix this issue. Any help is appreciated

Regards

Pratyush Paul

http://mail.yahoo.com