[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 mount problem

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Mon Feb 5 12:46:26 PST 2007

It could be that the device name is not the same across the two nodes.

Do:
# mounted.ocfs2 -d
on both nodes. Match the device using the uuid. As in, you
should see a device with the same uuid on both nodes. If not,
then the device is not shared.

If you do see the device on both nodes but with differing names, you
could look into mounting by label.
# mount -t ocfs2 -L label /c1