[Ocfs2-users] Internal logic error adding node

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Fri Aug 24 13:59:00 PDT 2007

cluster.conf should be exactly the same on all three nodes.
While private ip addresses should be used, public will also
work as long as the addresses are the same in all cluster.confs.

Also, o2cb_ctl is a bit picky as to the format of the file. As in,
it expects a newline between stanzas and the attributes need
to be after a tab.

Could you post the exact contents of the cluster.conf?