[Ocfs2-users] using 2 networks

Alexei_Roudnev Alexei_Roudnev at exigengroup.com
Wed Oct 25 14:13:41 PDT 2006

It's well known problem and very long lasting request.

Cluster system MUST have more than 1 heartbeat, esp. if it can self-fence.

Temporary solutions - bonding, using loopback + ocpf routing (why not?) , etc - can't garantee normal work in some scenarios.

Btw, new SLES10 promise to have OCFSv2 and heartbeat2 integrated (and heartbeat have normal, multi-interface heartbeat).