Antw: Re: [Ocfs2-users] frozen ocfs2 filesystem under heavy webserver load

Stephan Hendl Stephan.Hendl at lds.brandenburg.de
Wed Nov 15 22:34:21 PST 2006

ocfs2: version 1.2.3
Linux: RedHat EL 4
Kernel: 2.6.9-42.0.2.ELsmp

top says a systemload of about 150 to 200 where no active processes are running; the 150 webserver processes are waiting of something... The waits in the top are below 2%.

The webserver stresstest is for knowing more about the amount of requests this webservercluster can handle at the same time. The stress program is "http_load" which does send 200 requests of about 25 weblinks in our CMS parallel.

--
Stephan