[Ocfs2-users] Panic on SLES9 with OCFS2

Amin Adatia amin_adatia at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 05:52:43 CDT 2006

We could not even get the server to boot again.

We re-installed the OS SLES-9 SP3 and it boots fine when not connected to
the SAN (StorageFlex) the panic begins. So maybe there is a problem with the
HBA cards. We have Dell 1850 with 1 Dual-core CPU and 8GB RAM and 64bit
processor.

Regards
Amin Adatia (amin at knowtech.ca)
KnowTech Solutions Inc. (www.knowtech.ca)