[Ocfs2-users] Cluster hangs completely

Wunderlich Fredy fredy.wunderlich at skyguide.ch
Mon Mar 27 02:20:50 CST 2006

Hi everybody,

I've a 8-node cluster (HP BL-25 with EVA4000) with
OCFS2 for RHEL4. We just doing some basic tests.
We removed the network connection between one node
and the switch. After that, there was noaccess to the SAN for
every node of the cluster. Reestablishing the network
connection didn't have any effect (only reboot of all nodes).

Could it be, that the nodes are not fully time synchronised?

Fredy Wunderlich
Skyguide, Dept. Technics, Software and Projects
p.o.box 1518, CH-8058 Zurich-Airport, Switzerland
Phone + 41 (43) 816 64 92
Fax + 41 (43) 816 64 99
e-mail fredy.wunderlich at skyguide.ch
<mailto:fredy.wunderlich at skyguide.ch>