[Ocfs2-users] initial cluster setup

Zach Brown zach.brown at oracle.com
Thu Mar 23 11:19:47 CST 2006

> I have formatted a partition via ocfs2console on node1, and mounted it
> as well. However I cannot figure out how to make that filesystem
> available on node0, where i have not created an ocfs2 partition.

Can you describe specifically the storage you're using and how the nodes
access it?

My apologies if I have it wrong, but your question makes it sound like
the nodes don't have shared access to storage which is required for
ocfs2.  You can't build a shared ocfs2 volume out of nodes that all have
individual private disks.

- z