[Ocfs2-users] Add a new node to ocfs cluster

Vanaclocha Llorens, Jose Lorenzo lvanaclocha at gasnatural.com
Mon Mar 13 04:53:34 CST 2006

Many thanks for your help Sunil. One more question my final intention is to do it in a silent mode. Can the ocfs2console step be replaced with a sequence of commands?

I mean, my final goal is add a node to an existing Oracle RAC automatically. Do you think that it is possible from the ocfs perspective?

Best regards,

Llorenç Vanaclocha