[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 with striping

Miguel Molowny Lopez Miguel.MolownyLopez at caspur.it
Fri Jul 21 03:15:10 CDT 2006

How have you done to see the logical volume on each node. I only see it
on the node I've created it.
When I try to do mount -a on the second node I get:
ocfs2_hb_ctl: Device name specified was not found while reading uuid
mount.ocfs2: Error when attempting to run /sbin/ocfs2_hb_ctl: "Operation
not permitted"

Thanks

E-mail: Miguel.Molowny at caspur.it