[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 and berkeley database files

Alexei_Roudnev Alexei_Roudnev at exigengroup.com
Wed Dec 6 12:01:37 PST 2006

Novell claim that they joined heartbeat2, evms manager and ocfs2
succesfully; if it work, then it provides the whole (and consistant, which
is very important) stack and eliminate some ocfsv2 problems (low o2cb
reliability, because they use heartbeat2 instead and heartbeat2 have not
o2cb problems by design).

They show it on SLES10 on last LinuxWorld, but I never tested such
combination.