[Ocfs2-users] re: question on adding a node to RAC cluster and o2cb

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Mon Aug 21 13:28:11 PDT 2006

Check the contents of /etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf. Are you sure there is no
node number 2 in it.
Else email me a copy of the config file to see if I can duplicate it in
house.

BTW, the directions for adding nodes (online & offline) have been added
to the FAQ.
http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/dist/documentation/ocfs2_faq.html#CONFIGURE